Fascinators are stapled headpiece for women they are less weight than a full hat, but they are an eye-catching piece of clothing. It has found its place in current styling and fashion designing and many stylist and designers make it a part of their dress design. Lace, feathers, wool, net and beads are used to make these fascinators and they immediately captivate the looks. Women also love making them a part of their dress. The beauty of fascinator lies in its versatility. They can be worn in different occasions like afternoon tea party, wedding or any morning ceremony that are held in outdoor. One such event where fascinators are worn is race day. Racing fascinators are the essential part of race day event costumes. A racing fascinator is somewhat kind of a normal hat which covers most the part of the head. It consists of laces and feathers mostly.
1. Why wear a fascinator on race days?
Some of the reasons for wearing racing fascinator by women are as follows-
- It is an age old tradition to wear hats and fascinators to race days. It is worn to honor this unique tradition and keep the cultural values alive.
- It is comfortable to wear.
- It protects from the skin from excess heat and sun.
Wearing a fascinator adds a different look to the fashion. It adds a new thing to the wardrobe. Wearing a fascinator leads to people’s attraction towards the person who is wearing it because it is elegant.
- They have one benefit that they can go well with both in formals as well as informal dresses.
- It is cheaper than any fascinators available.
- It is available easily online and in the hat showrooms as they are similar to common hats.
- It is lighter in weight. Does not let to feel any burden on the head.
- It controls hair that is the hairstyle made remains the same after wearing it. It does not cause any changes in the hairstyle.
- Its shape is perfectly made as it exactly fits n the head without any difficulty.
2. What is better washing or not washing the hair?
If you are planning to wear your racing fascinator it is a god to wash your hair a day before because it will be difficult to control your freshly washed hair and your fascinator won’t stick to it.
3. How should you wear a fascinator?
Traditionally it is better to wear it on the right side but there are no hard and fast rules regarding this. It will also depend on the detailing of the hat and your hairstyle. So simply try it out and see which side it looks better and then wear it.
4. What hairstyle should you select with racing fascinator?
- Doughnut bun
- The braided bun
- The textured bun
- Curl and tease it
- The role
5. How to wear fascinators with the short hairstyle?
- Add a hair piece to short hair and then wear your racing fascinator.
- You can use a wig to wear the fascinator.
- Short ponytail with pleated hair looks good with the fascinator.
- You can try a high ponytail with the fascinator.
Not only people of royal family wear it but many other celebrities in the different film industries do wear it. The fascinator does add a remarkable change in a person’s look and makes women look beautiful. Moreover, it should be used and worn to show respect to the age-old culture and the tradition.