Glass Balustrades maximizes the overlook of the complete space retaining the beautiful views and giving ample security and safety to the decks, balconies and staircases. There are various ways to do the fittings of glass balustrades that comply with the specifications and requirements of the building. The hardware that is used to be of premium quality and also stylish which for any reason is not compromised.
Specific Features of the Balustrade
- It is considered as an ideal fitting for homes that create enough space and give an additional modern outlook. The balustrade can either be frameless or semi-frameless along with a clear or a film finish that gives unique results. There are also other types of balustrade glasses as frosted and curved.
- It is up to the owner to choose the correct balustrade glass like a frosted glass can be cleaned easily and gives an exemplary look. On the other hand a semi-frameless glass is said to be a combination of hand rail and it is a safety feature with the added simple as well as modern appearance.
- If the hose has a curved look then it would be preferable to select a spiral or curved staircase. Then it will be a combination of high quality and genuineness.
- Some of the balustrades used externally create a first impression of a marvelous look enthralling and attracting people from all spheres of life.
Information Required Installing a Glass Balustrade
- It is basically a toughened glass mixed along with a steel frame and designed for a balcony or a staircase making it look stylish and unique.
- Nowadays, it is seen in high-end buildings and houses and is considered to be a beautiful solution. It makes the building more perfect adding advantage to the enjoyable and outstanding view of the surroundings.
- The choice of a balustrade involves many factors such as designs, types, durability, clear view, maintenance, easy installation and strong and tested materials.
- There are different place where they can be installed in both indoor and outdoor systems. The choice for indoor system is the staircase or bathrooms and for outdoors the choice would be balcony, garden or terrace.
Advantages of a Glass Balustrade
- The glass balustrade is eco-friendly as the glass that can be used is easily recycled. It is also beneficial as the glass does not emit hazardous substances which may be harmful to the environment. The postings that are used to maintain the glass panels in proper place are made out of a very high grade of stainless steel so there is no chance of getting corroded unlike other metals.
- It is absolutely convenient to maintain as if the glass gets damaged or scratched it is possible to restore it without eliminating the original beauty of the polished surface.
- The main advantage is that they do not block light and so one can see through the glass and enjoy the beauty of the surroundings.
- It is a misconception that using glass involves risks. The glass that is used to make balustrades is thick and tempered safety glass which may break only under extremely severe conditions.
- Its versatility makes it more unique because the glass can be combined with any other materials. Therefore it is available in variety of framing and fixing options, colors and textures. Glass balustrades can give an elegant look to both old-fashioned and modern houses.
The glass balustrades are extremely strong as they are made of a toughened glass ensuring maximum protection from wind and other environmental factors. They are also strongly resistant to shock and scratch. As far as maintenance is concerned, it is easy to clean but the surface has to be cleaned at least once in a week to keep the dusts off.
For more details, you can search through the reliable online portals, to get more info about the glass balustrades.